Latest News

Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls

The rate at which Nigerian young men are marrying ladies of other nationalities leaving our NIGERIAN girls wondering what really has gone wrong is so alarming. I attended a friends wedding in Germany last weekend and it was lovely,beautiful couple the guy Nigerian the girl a German and no it's not what you think,the guy is German citizen, I have to make a thread like this because I have another friend who just got engaged to his Lithuanian girlfriend and I have a lot of friends with either a girl from Cameroon or Kenya and even Ghana so I ask myself are we scared of Nigerian girls? Well I met one who asked me if I have ever seen the queen walking behind a man? We have heard so many stories about our girls and even in nairaland if you are regular you must have heard of one guy in U.S. Warming us against marrying an Aruchukwu girl so really are they all bad ? Well I witnessed one case of a friend who brought his wife to Germany and she eventually asked the police to kick him out even though she was the one that slept around with guys but really there have to be some good ones.
Pls help our Nigerian girls with some advice while we are very much happy for our married guys irrespective of the nationality of the wife because ultimately it's their happiness that matters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disturb9ja Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.