Latest News

The Stare!




He stood at the bar staring,his eyes like that of a lion ready to eat its prey...
i turned to look  if he was still staring...but his eyes were fixed on me like the tattoos on my skin
He's freaking me out!
I said to myself,not like he could hear me,or i didn't like the stare..
Just the way he looked at me ,made me feel like a woman,his smiles,the way he spoke...
it was more like i was already hitting on him, i was already done eating,but i waited..hoping he did walk  to me.
Eventually he stood up,still staring at my big eye balls,now it was obvious i was interested in him,but i thought he was too busy staring and didn't notice.
Then he stood up,my heart began to race,like i was scared that he was going to hurt me,he walked to my table,then anyone could see the angst in me...
I turned away showing no interest,even though i yearned for the opposite..
He got to me and i looked at him smiling...now his smiles were like echoes of my lost wishes...
You really cant stop looking?...He said...
my angst were lost in smiles,it was like i just met my "media naranja"
Then a feminine voice wish i would have said sounded like mine,if i wasn't already lost...calling out to him,even before i could speak out something from my lost thoughts 
"Leaving without me?"
He introduced her as his fiancee and said i was his old classmate,he stood up and gave me his card.."call me",he said
He stood up and left with her,not even asking my name or who i was....now all i felt was stupidity and how insecure i was,letting a nobody mess with my feelings
Maybe love's not meant for me!


#loveminds
@nomzzy_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disturb9ja Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.