Latest News

Happy birthday to a gorgeous and funny lady Miss Funke Akindele

She shared some pictures on Instagram celebrating her birthday....



Happy birthday to a gorgeous and funny lady Miss Funke Akindele wishing you many more and prosperous years to come...



I so much love this lady

She posted the photo with the caption:

"Happy Birthday to me! The Lord has been so good to me,he's seen me through a lot of troubled times. He has put a new song in my mouth, he has continually blessed the work of my hands. Who am I without you Lord. Opo ojo lo ti ro,ti Ile ti fi mu. Ose Oluwa #thankyouLord for the gift of Life. #birthdaygirl"


https://instagram.com/p/6vnQAXBCT1/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disturb9ja Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.