Latest News

TEAM TANY-To Vote,text 18 to 306 or 18 to 1745,#mtnprojectfame #tejiri

What does it mean to be ‪#‎TeamTejiri‬ allday everyday???It means when u fall we will catch you, it means am more dan a fan, I am loyal to you..it means come rain come sunshine I will stand by you, it means even if(which u havent done so far) u fall my hand, I will raise it back up and still cheer for you...it means when others see ur flaws I see ur flawlessness...it means am committed to d cause..it means even if my frnds say otherwise, my hand keeps texting 18 to 306(Nigeria) or 18 to 1745...Lastly it means I see the greatness in U even when others are too myopic not to see it...‪#‎TeamTejirialldayeveryday‬ ‪#‎5is5not6‬ ‪#‎westillgoturback‬ ‪#‎nootherteamIwouldratherbe‬-Yoma Odjighoro
Odjighoro Yoma R's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disturb9ja Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.